Nos Petits Orphelins cherche un Executive Director
Nos Petits Orphelins est une fondation d'utilité publique créée en Belgique en 1994 et ayant son siège à Bruxelles. Elle travaille en partenariat avec l'organisation Nuestros Pequenos Hermanos (NPH), qui oeuvre depuis 1954 à donner une aide structurelle aux enfants orphelins, abandonnés ou en situation de risque, en Amérique latine et dans les Caraïbes, en les accueillant dans ses villages d'enfants.
Nos Petits Orphelins cherche un Executive Director pour rejoindre leur équipe.
Attention, cette offre d'emploi, redigée par Nos Petits Orphelins, est entièrement en anglais.
- In accordance with the values, the by-laws, the procedures and the objective of the Foundation, the Director is responsible for the growth of the organization, the management of the staff, the external representation and the cooperation with international partners.
- The Director guides the organization in accordance with the strategy approved by the Board and presents his annual budget and action plans to the Board. Together with his team he takes the necessary steps to realize the financial and general objectives.
- The Director reports to the Board.
- This position is open in prevision of the current Director's retirement.
• Manage and coach the team
• Transpose the strategy into a budget and an annual operational plan
• Ensure that the organization has the appropriate structure and resources to fulfil its strategic objectives
• Respect and implement the necessary legal and financial obligations (in terms of salaries, tax certificates, bank accounts, etc.)
• Handle the legacies and donations with the notaries
• Lead an ambitious fundraising and communication program, for current donors and sponsors and set up a prospection program with an external agency and the intern team
• Regularly report to the Board
• Collaborate with the international fundraising countries and our homes in Latin America and the Caribbean
• Have the final responsibility for the achievement of the annual budget and all activities of the Foundation (awareness actions, house mailings and prospection mailings, print communication, face-to-face recruitment, phone calls, SEPA operations, sponsorships, wills and legacies, website and social media)
• Represent the Foundation in private and public associations or institutions and be its decent ambassador everywhere
• Perfectly trilingual French-Dutch-English
• University degree, preferably in Law or Economics
• A relevant management experience in marketing, fundraising, communication, etc.
• Interest for the non-profit sector
• Defend with heart and soul the work and the goals of Nos Petits Orphelins/Onze Kleine Weeskinderen
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Strategic vision, combined with a realistic approach and focus on results
• Management skills
• Smooth functioning in a network environment
• Knowledge of the law regarding legacies or interest to learn on this matter
• Sense of responsibility, initiative and teamwork
• Stress resistant
Conditions and contract
• Permanent position, fulltime (38 hours/week).
• Competitive wages and meal vouchers (€8/day worked)
• Work in a small and enthusiastic team
• Office located in a pleasant neighbourhood and easily accessible by public transport
Send your resume and letter of motivation to:
Deadline for applications: 31/10/2018
The selected candidates will be contacted during the second half of November 2018