PEACEJAM BELGIUM is looking for volunteers !
You are between 18 and 35 years old and willing to engage in the organisation of a PeaceJam conference in Belgium with the Nobel Peace laureates Tawakkol Karman.
This might be for you !
With 20 years of experience worldwide, the PeaceJam Foundation is the global leader in developing youth and adult leaders engaged in their communities. They accomplish this mission through partnership with 14 Nobel Peace Prize winners, including the Dalai Lama and Desmond Tutu, and award-winning service-learning curriculum.
When and where
We organise the 3th Belgian edition that will be held on Februari 23th - 24th in Leuven (KUL).
What we are looking for :
1) Volunteers available from now to end of February for a minimum of 10 hours/week. (office in Brussels or KULeuven)
Your tasks will be:
- To support the recruitment and follow-up of schools and mentors
- To support the organisation and logistics of the conference before and during the event
- To look for quality volunteering projects in Leuven for the participants in the conference
- To support the marketing communication before and after the conference
- To support the communication with the participants
2) Volunteers available from February the 22nd to 24th to take care of the logistics and well-being of participants during the conference.
3) Competent photographer and video maker avalaible from February the 22nd to 24th to document the conference.
Ideally, we would like the volunteers to speak two out of these three languages : NL, FR, ENG
How to apply
Apply by mail to :
Ingrid Liberatore - email@example.com
Education4Peace / Peacejam Belgium
Onderwijs voor Vrede vzw – Education pour la Paix asbl
Vrijwilligerslaan 19 Avenue des Volontaires